Your one-stop source for all the news and events happening at Highview Community Church.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Two New Children to Sponsor at Hot Springs - Wirachai





My name is Wirachai. I was born on March 15th, 2005. I attend Kindergarten (Level 2) and I am 6 years old. I am a member of the Karen tribe.

I am the youngest of two children.
I have an older brother.
My parents separated and my mother has been caring for us.

My mother is very poor and plants rice in our village in the mountains. She does this all herself. My father is no longer involved in our lives.

I am so glad to now have a new home and a new family and to be able to go to school and learn about God.

Would you like to sponsor Wirachai? Please email Jen Connor at keepersmom@sympatico.ca.

Your monthly sponsorship of $60.00 helps to provide: food, housing, clothes, schooling, school supplies, medical expenses, etc.

In addition, at least twice a year you have the opportunity to send care packets to your child, exchange letters, and receive updates and photos from our church members who travel to Hot Springs, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment